2009年1月9日金曜日

my plans on weekend!!

hi!!
how are you??
i want to talk about this weekend plans :D
this Saturday i have a part time job at bakery.
maybe i will work for 6 hours.
this Sunday i will meet my friend and her boyfriend who lives in Australia.
i met them for the first time when i visit Australia 3 years ago.
i stayed her house for 3 weeks and go to school everyday with her.
of course i met her boyfriend.
they stayed in japan for 2 months and stay in Nagoya for 2 days.
so i will meet them on January 11 .
maybe my family invite them to my house for dinner!!
but i have no idea what should i do with them ;(
please tell me if you have some ideas☆☆
i can't wait to meet them !!!!
i want to see them as soon as possible.
enjoy your weekends too!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. sorry for cannot go(;A:)
    i think you have to eat ika of dinner with them!!!
    it is good to tell them japan'S good point★
    have a good weekend^^

    返信削除
  2. hi!
    I am looking foward to meeting you and your friends this weekend.
    I want to go to karaoke!!Would u go with me?

    返信削除